It is incredibly difficult making lifestyle changes such as changing job, it can be heartbreaking breaking up with a partner and moving house can be the most stressful thing you experience in your life. If you feel like you are suffocating staying in the same place, you will have to make the changes or you will get sick. And once you make the changes, you attract in new people who match your vibration, a new career that stretches and challenges you, a new life that uplifts you and feels better than where you were.
Through my years experience as an energy healer I am finding that more and more people are becoming aware of their own vibrations. They are accepting and are willing to work with it instead of against it. They are finding new language, exploring new ways to enhance their lives, to increase their vibration, and are happy about it. I thought I would write about some ways that you can increase your vibration for you to try out yourselves, and if you do it with a body-awareness, you can see exactly how it affects you, feel how good or how strange it feels. And most of all, you can use these to learn new ways to look after yourself.
Asking for help: If you are feeling ill or low or sad most days, you can go to a vibrational healer. Vibrational healing works to clear through energetic blockages at all levels - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual - to rebalance a person energetically at all levels.
There are many, many forms of vibrational healing, such as:
- Hands-on healing modalities like Reiki and Seichem
- Flower and Vibrational Essences
- Acupuncture and Acupressure
- Sound Healing
- Colour Therapy
- Crystal Healing
Again, some of these things will attract you, some will not be your thing. Explore with an open mind, and check in with yourself afterwards if you are not happy - was it the practitioner or the actual practice? Is it worth another try or did it really not work? Did it work and is it something you would do for yourself when you need to? Maybe write down in your diary every 3 or 4 months to go see someone in a healing capacity for a "boost" or a "recharge" and just do it! You will notice the difference in your energy levels and your attitude towards life.
Maintaining the vibration: Going to a healer is wonderful when we need some help, but if we do not maintain ourselves in our daily life, we can slow back down and drop to a lower level vibration without even realising it. It is ideal if you can incorporate some practices or rituals into your day so that you can spend time maintaining and caring for your energy signature.
Here are some powerful and fun ways you can increase your own vibration, anytime you have the space (or make the space) to do it:
- Spend some time in nature connecting to trees, rivers, rocks, sky.... actually feeling an energetic connection rather than just walking quickly through a park
- Meditating using chakra colours, breathing, mantras... connecting to the earth and to the sky... clearing your mind and focussing on positive instead of negative
- Playing with animals and children, not thinking about "adult" issues but really stepping off the level of adult and stepping into your imagination
- Letting go of emotional baggage - releasing it using fire ceremony, writing a note and burning it, breathing it into a rock and throwing it into a river... use your imagination here too!
- Knowing that there is something bigger than all of us and surrendering to it - taking a step back from your level of importance in the world and knowing that everything happens for a reason. If you can do this - wonderful!!
- Reclaiming your power - you can do this by using mantras ("I can do this" "I deserve happiness" "I can and I will") shout them out loud and feel your body resonate with them because you truly mean it.
- Forgiving yourself and/or others - letting go of the pain that holds you back from your life is one of the things that has the biggest effect on your vibration.
- Honouring and nurturing yourself - light candles, have a bath, go to the movies, meet a favourite friend, play your favourite music.... just discovering how to honour and nurture yourself can be great fun too.
- Using an object to hold the energy of the space where you want to be (for example using jewellery, crystals or images as a reminder that you can be where you want to be, that goodness is out there in the world and it is waiting for you)
It is useful to look at what lowers a person's vibration so that you can stop or change your behaviour/the situation. You can lower your natural vibration if you become caught up in the following:
- Holding onto old emotional hurts, such as resentment, bitterness, grief and sadness
- Not forgiving yourself and/or others
- Putting yourself down your list of priorities
- Holding back from speaking your truth
- Not addressing stresses and frustrations
- Needing everything to be exactly right
- Making judgements on others or on yourself
If you would like to talk about how you can raise your vibration, you can organise a one to one Energy Healing session with me in Ranelagh, Dublin. Contact me through my website www.abby-wynne.com
(picture from: http://www.nowgasm.com/)